- 14 April 2014
- Parks in Moscow region to have new lighting
- 8 April 2014
- New lighting to be installed at pedestrian crossings in Cherepovets
- 7 April 2014
- New outdoor lighting being installed in Moscow
- 3 April 2014
- Illuminated musical fountains being built in Krasnodar
- All news
ATTEND THE RUSSIAN LED EVENT IN MOSCOW!
LEDTechExpo is the educational and networking platform for LED industry inRussia, bringing together the leading brands, distributors, manufacturers, associations and groups addressing LEDs and solid-state lighting. Moreover it represents every level of the LED/SSL vertical supply chain from substrates to systems, from manufacturing to lighting design.
LEDTechExpo take place within the main forum of electronic industry inRussiaand Eastern Europe ExpoElectronica 2014.
- Innovative solutions in the field of LED development
- LED clusters and assemblies
- Power sources and systems, LED control systems
- Materials and components for LED manufacturing
- Secondary optics
- LED manufacturing equipment
- Metrology and testing, equipment, methods of applications and standards
- Nearly 5000 target audience
- Nearly 60 exhibiting companies-industry leaders
- Unparalleled conference content
- New and investment-friendly customers
- Decision-makers from target market
- Professional dialogue of the science and business
LEDTechExpo 2014 is the perfect opportunity to attend at the Russian LED market!
Our exhibitors are the largest manufacturers and distributors of the LED market, the leading world brands: OPTOGAN, NICHIA, ASM Assembly Products, MG Light, SEOUL Semiconductors, CREE, OSRAM, SemiLeds, Dow Corning, LEDiL, TOYO LED Electronics, Good Light, KAIJO, Kingbright, Mornsun Power, Sovtest ATE, AVAGO, KTL, Philips, APEX Opto Corp., Du Pont, Argos-Trade, ElTech SPb, Lamsystems, Simmetron, Inverse, RTS Ingineering, MicroM, LionTech, Macro Group, OSTEC, Raduga NPP, Service Devices, Nordson EFD and others.
The key event of LEDTechExpo will be the 3nd International Conference LEDS: CHIPS, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, EQUIPMENT
The conference is focused on Russian LED market, applications, technology, LED lighting trends, issues and challenges, LED manufacturing processes, roadmap and solutions.
The main aim of the conference is to organize business dialogue and effective cooperation between LED industry experts, government agents, scientists and investors.
The conference supported by: Non-Profit Partnership of LED and LED-Based Systems Manufacturers.
Target attendee profile is specialists of the LED industry, producers and suppliers of LED components, materials, equipment; customers, specialists of engineering companies, financial analysts and investors.